Prime Industrial 1 zoned land on the R59 Midvaal Development Corridor.
Title Deed indicates 60714 m2 of land.
34152 m2 of development land as per municipal restrictions.
142.3 running meters of land bordering the R59 freeway.
755 m2 under roof of Office/Residential space (20 room buildings – previously used as residential and offices).
±250 m2 workshop space (including main workshop 90m2, saw shop 54m2, store room 28m2, & staff living quarters).
2 separate approved entrances to the property.
Approved power supply - 47 KVA, 3 phase, Installed and operational. Up to 2000 KVA viable on application. Additional power possible due to location.
KEY OPTION to rezoning for alternative uses including Heavy Industrial – see R59Corridor Development framework
The Spatial Development Framework clearly states mixed use zoning for property East of the R59, with Special attention to property close to the train Station/s, with option of Large scale manufacture and/or Heavy Industrial Services. 1Km from the train station!
- Situated alongside the R59, the area is said to display potential for growth like Midrand due to its natural prime location. The R59 freeway originates in the south of the City of Johannesburg at South Rand Road, north of the N12 freeway. It then passes through Alberton in the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, past Meyerton in the Midvaal Municipality and Vereeniging and Vanderbijlpark in the Emfuleni Local Municipality, from where it crosses the Vaal River into the Free State This route is a key link between Pretoria, Greater Johannesburg, the Vaal Triangle, the Free State, and all other major routes leading to all major cities in the country. The area is home to various well-known industrial facilities, including Heineken Breweries, BSI Steel, Tongaat Hulett Starch and Samancor, to mention but a few.
- The property has 142.3 running meters of land bordering the R59 freeway making it highly visible to passing motorists. Excellent accessibility, visibility and location benefits normally lead to a reduction in costs. Existing tenant for R59 freeway billboard (double sided 4.5m x 18m) on 5 year lease
- • 34152 square meters
- • 755 square meters under roof designated for office space
- • 90 square meters main workshop space
- • 54 square meters saw shop
- • 28 square meters store room
- • Staff living quarters
- • Walk in safe
- • 2 approved entrances to the property
- • 18-meter X 4,5-meter double sided freeway billboard with 5-year leasing tenant
- • Operational 48-KVA 3 phase electricity
- • Up to 2000-KVA viable on application
- • Excellent visibility, location & accessibility
- • 10 minutes walking distance from the train station
- • Find very interesting reading on the Midvaal website, 86-page R59 Corridor Final Corridor Strategic Development Plan
- Price excludes Bulk fees